Featured CMR

Missy Walden
Quantico Marine Base - VA

We are honored to work with the military family because WE ARE MILITARY! Not only was I an Army brat, but my husband is ...

What's New

Certified Military Relocators Ease Stress of PCSing.

Ease your apprehension in your real estate transactions knowing that a Certified Military Relocator has had specialized training to understand the specific needs of the Military Family when PCSing.

CMRs are Certified Military Relocator agents who can create a marketing plan for your current property and work with you in relocating to your new PCSing move.  Whether renting or buying your CMR agent will assist you in finding a home within your BAH.

CMR’s are familiar with the set aside programs and can direct the service members to the correct facility on base to assist them if necessary.

When you need help from other professionals your CMR agent can use their resources to assist you with developing a plan for PCSing, finding inspectors, schools, and temporary housing.

If you are relocating and need to rent, buy or sale find a CMR agent in your area for help with your all your real estate needs.


If you know a good Real Estate agent let them know about becoming a CMR agent.


We appreciate your interest in becoming a Certified Military Relocator.

You must be an active member of the National Association of Realtors and complete our course to become a Certified Military Relocator agent.  We will ask you to complete an application so we can email you a user name and password so you can assess the members only section of our website.  Contact us today.

Military Move Resources

  • Do I need to sell my present home?
  • Did I visit PCSing.com
  • Will I live on base?  Is there housing available?
  • Do I want to buy?
  • Is renting better in my situation?

When you locate a CMR® agent prior to PCSing you'll find someone who has received training to understand the military PCSing process and the importance of quickly finding housing whether you Rent, Sell, Buy or live on base they will have your interest at heart.

More Resources